Sys report 05/08
Here is an example of a monthly report (May 2008, Cookson Group), sent to all members as part of the Systematic investment method
This is a supporting document that is shown here by way of example and needs to be read with the Systematic investment method
Systematic GROWTH Portfolio Monthly Report
- The share proposed for this month is Cookson Group
- This share has come top of the revised GROWTH systematic portfolio run on 06/05/2008
What you need to do next
- Review this share, by looking at recent news, its sector, results, fundamentals, key dates technical analysis, charts, products, prospects/outlook, risk/rewards, portfolio fit etc.
- If you agree with the purchase, you do not need to do anything. Else, you need to email ALL members by 13/05/2008 to reject the proposed share.
- Recall that it has been filtered as top of the GROWTH systematic screener this month.
How it works
- This share will be automatically purchased on 14/05/2008 unless 5 members or more vote against the purchase.
- The dealing team will buy the share on the designated date or at earliest convenience after that (unless the share gets 5 negative votes).
- The amount to be invested is
- £2000 if up to 2 members have rejected the proposed share,
- £1500 if 3 members have rejected the proposed share,
- £1000 if 4 members have rejected the share,
- £0 if 5 members or more have rejected the proposed share
- This systematic portfolio has a maximum of six shares.
Variables used in stock screening and short-listing
Methodology: Select top deciles and based on top market deciles.
- Shareholder funds >0
- Profit (pretax) >0
- Total cash >0
- Average profit growth 1 year >0
- Both EPS forecast next year and Y+1 >0